As the holiday season approaches, it’s an ideal time for leaders to reflect on the year of success and wins. Thanks to (in large part) the hard work your people have put in. They bring your corporate vision to life and execute upon your mission every single day. Get some ideas for showing your appreciation with the following top award trends this season. From electronics to charitable giving options, there are gift ideas for everyone on your list.
For the Fashionistas
Need a gift idea for the fashionista on your nice list this holiday season? Check out these fashion-fabulous styles that are sure to delight!
- Gucci Aviators – Sunglasses are more than just shade from the UV rays; they’re a fashion statement, a collection. This best-selling aviator shape recalls the vintage feeling with a trendy twist. Find this brand in our incentive catalog along with several others including Ray-Ban, Oakley, Revo, Foster Grant, Costa and more!
- Apple Watch Series 4 – Released in September 2018, the newest smartwatch from Apple has been fundamentally redesigned and re-engineered to help you stay even more active, healthy, and connected. Not an Apple user? Pick a smartwatch from any of your favorite brands – from Samsung, Michael Kors, Fossil, Kate Spade and more!
- Pretty in Pink – Check out Burberry’s classic cashmere scarf and Banner handbag. Pink hues topped Harpers Bazaar’s list of fashion trends for fall. The feminine colors pair great with edgier styles.
- Tumi Logan Leather Backpack – The perfect gift for the modern man, backpacks are the style-savvy business accessory that can be taken easily from work to play.
For the Outdoor Enthusiast
Is there anything better than the great outdoors? Equip your adventures with functional favorites, specifically catered to those who crave the wild.
- Rustic Marlin – What began as a couple who wanted to give fun, personalized gifts for their wedding party turned into a team of 50 craftsmen, designers and artists personally handcrafting, painting and packing products to send out of their headquarters in Massachusetts. Fun, rustic pieces from wall bottle openers, to coasters to barn wall signs. You’re sure to find the perfect gift for everyone in the family.
- Outdoor Theater – Why spend money to go to the movies when you can bring the cinema to your own backyard? Outdoor theaters have grown in popularity in the last year as one of many outdoor amenities for a backyard oasis, prompted by the DIY home renovation trend.
- YETI – The ever popular YETI cooler released a new backpack cooler. Their first cooler engineered to carry as a backpack, it fuses the durability of the Hopper Flip® with a new, convenient-to-carry design.
For the Gadget Lovers
Give the proud nerd in your office a gift they'll geek out about. Find great geek gifts that are all about simplifying life with multifunctional products that support the interconnected smart home.
- VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch – Keep kids moving with this watch. Includes fun activities and action challenges. Also captures pictures and video for young photographers on the go.
- Nest Hello Doorbell – Adding to their lineup of smart thermostats and security cameras, Nest released their own doorbell to connect to your home security system. The Nest Hello lets you know who’s there, and with 24/7 streaming, you can check in anytime so you never miss a thing.
- Bose Noise-Masking Sleepbuds – Designed to help you live a better, more fulfilling life—starting with a better night’s sleep. This is the perfect gift for people who travel frequently. These Sleepbuds help block out unwanted noise like snoring, traffic and loud neighbors. They are designed for comfort to be worn all night long.
For the Host With the Most
Finding a gift for those who love to entertain can be a challenge. Reward the party planners on your team this holiday season with one of these great gifts.
- Instant Pot – This cookery made a splash in 2017 and continues to be one of the most sought-after kitchen appliances of 2018. Most units are multi-use and make cooking a breeze – cooking in significantly less time than a slow cooker.
- DIY Kits – Cocktails, Kombucha, cheese making and more … People are trying to recreate items at home. DIY kits are expected to be a popular gift this holiday season.
- iRobot Roomba i7+ – Just when you think your Roomba couldn’t get any more helpful, think again! The all new Roomba i7+ empties on its own with the Clean Base™ Automatic Dirt Disposal. It also brings a new level of intelligence and automation with Imprint™ Smart Mapping Technology. The i7+ is able to learn, map and adapt to your home—determining the best way to clean each and every room. It also lets you control which rooms are cleaned and when via Alexa-enabled devices and the Google Assistant.
For Those That Give Back
Giving always trends during the most generous time of year!
- S’well Bottles – It’s S’well’s ongoing mission to create products that are both beautiful and eco-friendly, that infuse innovation with inspiration, and that continue to give back to communities in need. S’well is a proud partner of UNICEF USA, BCRF and (RED).
- FEED Project – FEED creates good products that help feed the world. Every one of the products has a number stamped on it that signifies the amount of meals or micronutrient packets provided with its purchase.
- Woodchuck USA – Woodchuck USA is on a mission to reforest the planet. Their BUY ONE. PLANT ONE. Program was founded two years ago and so far they’ve planted over 1.3 million trees. Makes an assortment of stationary, home accessories, tech accessories and more made of real wood and 100% made in the USA.
‘Tis the Season to Show Your Genuine Gratitude
With a holiday e-gift solution by ITA Group, you have the ability to offer a selection of trending gifts your people can choose from. Themselves. The best part is, our catalog featuring the season’s hottest picks is diverse enough to fit your audience’s demographics and your desired holiday spend.