As the holiday season approaches, it’s an ideal time for leaders to reflect on the year of success and wins. Thanks to (in large part) the hard work your people have put in. Get some ideas for showing your appreciation with the following top award trends this season. From electronics to charitable giving options, there are gift ideas for everyone on your list.
Trending Holiday Gift Ideas for Your Remote Employees
Leaders must get a little more creative about how to reward their remote team members. Think beyond gift cards and virtual happy hours with these creative gift ideas:
- YETI Drinkware—YETI drinkware is becoming more and more popular. Easily find a style and color that fits anyone on your list.
- Wireless Photo Printer—Instead of leaving your photos in the cloud, free your digital memories so you can see them every day.
- Moleskine—A simple, stylish notebook makes the perfect office gift especially if you take the time to customize them with printing, embossing or debossing.
- Coffee Makers
- Amazon Echo – Enjoy a conversation with a friend or your favorite music without having to lift a finger.
Trending Holiday Gift Ideas for Your Executives-On-The-Go
Executives have some of the biggest responsibilities at your company. By presenting them with unique gifts that genuinely show you care, you can help remind them of their vital standing at your business.
- RazorUltra from myCharge—Portable external battery that can be used to charge tablets, smartphones and small laptops up to 13.5 times.
- S’Well—Fashionable and functional reusable bottles will help encourage people to stop buying disposable bottles in an effort to help reduce single-use plastic consumption worldwide.
- Apple AirPods—Never deal with wires again. The new generation of headphones comes with a wireless charging case. Just pull them out of the case and they’re ready to use with your device.
- TUMI Beacon Brief—The perfect briefcase for when you need to bring it all with you. Pack your laptop, tablet, documents and other essentials with ease, and let the state-of-the-art details like magnetic zipper pulls that stay in place and silver chrome piping make a strong style statement. (A TUMI best seller.)
- Bose® noise-masking sleepbuds—Headphones engineered to help you get the rest you deserve. They effectively drown out noise and replace it with soothing sounds. Plus, they're super comfortable and made to stay in place, even if you sleep on your side.
Trending Holiday Gift Ideas for Your Office Buddy
Recognizing the people you work with is important for building relationships and fostering a positive work environment. These gifts for coworkers will allow you to show your fondness and create an even more amicable working relationship.
- Yogibo Weighted Blanket—Like being wrapped with a hug, this ultra-weighted blanket is just what the body needs to relax once in a while with all the stressors that come up in life.
- YETI Mug—The perfect gift for the outdoorsman in your office. Unlike traditional camping mugs, the double-wall vacuum-insulated body protects hands from hot or cold contents while keeping coffee, chili, oatmeal—you name it—well-insulated.
- Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker—At less than five inches wide, the incredibly slim and easy to use K-Mini Plus single serve coffee maker makes anywhere perfect for great coffee.
- Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit—The Criss Cross Minimergency Kit by Pinch Provisions will make you ... jump! jump! This kit has everything a gal needs, with 17 beauty, personal care and style essentials.
- Lula’s Garden Succulent Gift Box—Need a unique gift that will put a smile on someone's face? Lula’s Garden delivers beautifully crafted gift boxes that double as planters—so your garden is ready to show off with freshly hand-planted succulents.
Trending Charitable Holiday Gift Ideas to Share with Your Department (from Managers/Supervisors)
Every item on this list provides for someone in need, so you can feel extra good about where your money goes this season.
- FEED Bags—Lauren Bush Lauren founded FEED in 2007 after seeing the reality of childhood hunger firsthand while traveling with the World Food Program. She created the first FEED Bag as a tangible way for her peers to get involved. To this day, every product made has a number on it, representing the school meals donated with its purchase.
- LifeStraw—With every product sold, a child in need receive safe water for an entire school year. Through the give back program, they’ve given safe water to over 1 million children worldwide.
- Woodchuck USA—Founded with a simple mission—"putting nature back into people's lives"—Woodchuck USA crafts custom wood products to create everything from journals and pens to phone cases and cuff links. With every product sold, Woodchuck USA plans a tree.
- Arbor Day Coffee Beans—Arbor Day® Coffee is grown under the canopy of the rain forest, meaning a richer, more delicious cup of coffee. Plus, with every sip, you are supporting farmers dedicated to preserving rain forest lands and planting more trees.
- Pura Vida Bracelets—Provides full-time jobs to artisans worldwide, and donates millions to charity through products that give back.
Trending Team Holiday Gift Ideas Everyone Will Love
Team gifts are a great way to show appreciation to the group and still make individuals feel special.
- Corkcicle Canteen + Tumblers—Whether you’re a canteen fan or more aligned with team tumbler, Corkcicle has the cup that fits your personal style waiting for you.
- Wolferman’s Gift Basket—Share a unique bakery gift that’s sure to be a welcome surprise.
- Sugarfina Candy Boutique—A luxury candy shop for grown-ups, you’re sure to impress whoever with delicious, gourmet sweets that are just as beautiful to look at as they are to taste.
- Custom Socks—Socks are in. Whoever receives these custom, comfortable and totally awesome socks is sure to get a kick out of them. Plus, it’s something people can actually use time and time again!
- Ticket Chocolate—Try a sampling of the three most popular hot chocolate on a stick flavors with Ticket Chocolate’s variety tasting pack of fine couverture chocolate, just waiting to be dunked into steaming milk, stirred and experienced.
‘Tis the Season to Show Your Genuine Gratitude
With a holiday e-gift solution by ITA Group, you have the ability to offer a selection of trending gifts your people can choose from. Themselves. The best part is, our catalog featuring the season’s hottest picks is diverse enough to fit your audience’s demographics and your desired holiday spend. Contact us today to learn more.