8-Step Framework Toward a More Productive & Profitable Indirect Channel Strategy
This guidebook is perfect for the channel leader who already knows the value of their indirect sales channel and is ready to take their program to the next level.
Tapping into the full value of your channel requires a more formal commitment of resources—people, processes and technology—throughout all phases of the partner lifecycle. This guidebook walks through an 8-step framework to formalize your channel program strategy.
Learn best practices and expert recommendations on how to start improving in these 8 areas:
- Plan & Assess Your Channel Program
- Design & Build a Strong Foundation
- Target & Recruit the Right Partners
- Onboard & Activate to Jumpstart Sales
- Train & Enable Partners to Sell Your Solutions
- Engage & Motivate Partners to Boost Sales Performance
- Retain & Reward Partners to Improve Profitability
- Measure & Evaluate Results
Also included in the guidebook is a Channel Program Formality Self-Assessment and Summary Checklist to track your progress.
Download now and access the expertise needed to take the next steps in your channel program.