Webinar Presented by ITA Group and Chadwick Martin Bailey
According to the former surgeon general, Vivek Murthy, “The world is suffering from an epidemic of loneliness.”
“If we cannot rebuild strong, authentic social connections, we will continue to splinter apart—in the workplace and in society.”
According to Gallup and other studies, people with strong social connections at work show greater productivity, higher-quality work and improved health.
Empathy, in particular, may be a protective factor against burnout and work exhaustion, studies suggest. But empathy also helps team members feel safe to take risks and be vulnerable in front of one another, which can lead benefits like more diverse ideas from teammates and increased revenue.
What can companies like yours do to combat workplace loneliness and successfully foster meaningful human connections? Find out in our on-demand webinar, presented in partnership with Chadwick Martin Bailey and WorldatWork.
30 Ideas in 30 Minutes: Creative Ways to Foster an Emotionally Connected Culture
This webinar will teach you:
- Why social relationships are crucial for maintaining physical and psychological wellbeing
- How building meaningful connections promotes workplace satisfaction and productivity
- New ideas for facilitating meaningful team member interaction in a variety of workspaces
- Lessons learned from others who have successfully created highly-connected cultures
- How to anticipate—and manage—C-suite objections to the added investment for these activities